In order to ensure that your SKYREWARDS miles are automatically added to your account after every flight you
must ensure that your SKYREWARDS number is in the reservation record before you travel to the airport. However,
you may use this form to claim for missing miles on flights taken within the past 60 days. If you have a
question please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mileage claims for flight dates before the 22 January 2017 cannot be processed.
Add new flight
* = mandatory questions
- You may only claim for flights taken by you personally.
- The Family Name in the reservation must be identical to the name on your SKYREWARDS card.
- Miles expire after two calendar years, i.e. miles earned anytime in 2015 will expire on 01 Jan 2017.
- It will take up to one week before missing miles are added to your account.
- You will receive a copy of the completed for your records.