- The passenger herewith accepts the terms and conditions as set out herein when booking a ticket with the carrier.
Should you have any difficulty at the airport please contact our Passenger Manager on +27 82 379 6061.
Car Rental and Valet Parking
In-flight Catering Services
Refunds, Changes, Cancellations
Baggage and Hand Luggage Allowance
- Please refer to the Baggage, Hand luggage and/or any goods to be transported policy of the carrier by following this link.
- Prior notification will be required for excess luggage. An excess baggage fee from R35.00 per kg will be charged, which fee will be subject to change. Credit card payments, Debit Card payments and cash payments will be accepted at the check-in counter. Excess luggage can be pre-booked via our website under “Manage my booking.”
- It is prohibited to take any hazardous items such as, knives, guns, scissors, or anything else that could pose a danger to safety or is regarded as “dangerous goods” on board our aircraft.
- In the interest of safety, the aforesaid limitations will be strictly adhered to.
- CemAir will to the best of its endeavours ensure to expedite baggage for its passengers, but will not be held liable for any such failure due to unforeseen delays caused by any third-party.
At CemAir, we believe in keeping our passengers informed, inspired, and engaged every step of the way. That's why when you share your contact details with us during the booking process, you automatically opt-in to receiving our exciting email communication. But don't worry, we understand the importance of your privacy. We promise to handle your personal information with the utmost care and respect. Your trust is our priority, and we will never share your details with any third parties. Your email address will be used solely for CemAir communication, ensuring you stay in the loop with all the exciting CemAir news and offers.
CemAir No-Show Rule
In the event that the Passenger fails to present themselves at the prescribed times at either the check-in counter for the check-in procedure, or at the boarding gate for the boarding procedure, CemAir reserves the right to consider the Passenger as a "no-show" and the Passenger will forfeit the coupon for that applicable segment of travel, without the right to a refund.
It is your responsibility to ensure you have all the necessary valid documentation, including visa, to meet the immigration requirements of your destination. The Airline reserves the right to refuse travel to any customer whose documents do not appear to be in order.
Reservations Office Hours